Symmons First Corner - Photography by Luke Hobbs

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Prelude



Alot of people ask me what got me into this sport or why I do it, as if for some reason it's more of a mystery that a girl would love this just as much as anyone else, or perhaps it is just a genuine question with no thoughts of gender in mind.
Either way, I can't exactly give you a reason, the best I can do is tell you that it inspires me. Inspiration is a wonderful thing, it generally brings along excitement, motivation and passion and without inspiration, well without that the ratio of what's worth blood, sweat and occasional tears (in my case usually rage) seems a little tipped in the favour of not worth it.. I know when I drive the 180 on the track even with the cabin smelling slightly of fuel and hearing that exhaust leak I can't quite track down, thoughts of how much money and time I give into my hobby become irrelevant and I don't think there has been one track day I have been out there and within the first few laps not thought "worth it".


So this is my story..

No comments:

Post a Comment